Children Stay for Free Between May and September 2017!
Mums and Dads, we have great news for you: Kuredu Island Resort & Spa, Maldives, is pleased to announce that your children get a complimentary stay under conditions outlined below.
Kuredu is a family-friendly resort, offering a whole lot of fun for all family members; snorkelling and diving alongside turtles, carefree running around the beach, splashing in the pool, dolphin watching opportunities – the island is a dream come true for the young and the young at heart.
Should you be considering going someplace very, very special during next year’s school summer holidays and treat yourself to some much needed family time with your loved ones, this special offer is certainly not to be missed.
Special Offer: Complimentary stay for Child(ren) on Full Board or All Inclusive Plus basis.
Minimum Stay: Nil.
Booking Date From: Sunday, October 9, 2016
Booking Date To: Sunday, September 10, 2017
Travelling Date From: Monday, May 1, 2017
Travelling Date To: Monday, September 11, 2017 (thru and including).
Rate Plans: Full Board Rate – Free Child(ren) Stay & All Inclusive Plus Rate – Free Child(ren) Stay
Terms & Conditions:
1. Child(ren) must share same room as parents. If only one parent, then parent pays single rate.
2. Child(ren) receive the same meal plan as confirmed for parents.
3. Child(ren) must pay seaplane transfer charges.
4. Child(ren) must pay the Green Tax of US$6.00 per child per night.
5. Child(ren) is considered from the age of 2 to 14.99 years old.
6. In order to receive the above complimentary stay for Child(ren), please choose the room type from the above mentioned rate plan.
7. The offer is available thru all the contracted partners.
Any questions? Get in touch with us via email or chat with Kuredu’s reservations agents live on our website!