All-Inclusive Activities to Enjoy at Kuredu
When staying at Kuredu Resort Maldives for your all-inclusive holiday, you’ll want to make the absolute most of every minute in paradise and be sure to enjoy all that your all-inclusive package includes. All-inclusive packages are great for keeping the spending under control but these all-encompassing deals often come with a price tag that’s way out of reach due to the very fact they include almost everything that anyone might want to do whilst on holiday. At Kuredu we make it easy for you, the all-inclusive dining inclusions are directly related to the type of accommodation you choose but the activities on offer simply depend on whether you opt for All-Inclusive Plus or All-Inclusive Gold – you’ll have a great holiday with either!
All-Inclusive Plus Complimentary Activities
– One sunset cruise
– 1⁄2 hour group snorkelling lesson, equipment not included
– 1⁄2 hour group windsurfing lesson with equipment
– 1⁄2 hour group golf driving range lesson with equipment
– Daytime use of the tennis, paddle tennis, volleyball and badminton courts
– Free use of the fitness center; table tennis, billiards, snooker, darts and football pitch (equipment included – basic experience required)
– Free use of the kayaks and windsurfing boards for 1 hour per day – basic experience required – certain restrictions apply
– Free group yoga session at the Yoga Hut near the Land Spa
All-Inclusive Gold Complimentary Activities
Everything in the All-Inclusive Plus AND…
– A round of island golf course per week, with equipment
– Use of golf driving range with equipment
– A 60-minute spa treatment, per week from a special menu
– One introduction dive(for novice, non-certified divers), or one orientation dive (for certified divers), per stay
– One 1⁄2 hour group snorkelling lesson (equipment included)
– Use of non-motorized water sports – windsurf boards and sail, kayaks and SUP board (equipment included for 1 hour daily – basic experience required – certain restrictions apply)
– Use of bicycles
– Use of snorkelling equipment (Fins, Mask and Snorkel only)
*Please visit the All-Inclusive page for full details about the packages and be advised that the above information is correct at the time of publication but is subject to change without prior notice.
With all the things there are to do – both complimentary and as optional extras, you may want to consider a longer stay…we’re sure you will be able to fill the days with exciting adventures.