Essentials / Maldives Resorts awards
Striving to be the Maldives’ best value for money four star resort, our endeavours have continuously been awarded with some of the most flattering titles in the hospitality industry.
- AGODA CUSTOMER REVIEW AWARD, 2020
- Judged on genuine customer reviews based on five key criteria including location, service, cleanliness, facilities and price.
AGODA CUSTOMER REVIEW AWARDAwards Won:
- Certificate of Excellence Award 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Traveller's Choice 2013 Award for Romance
- Traveller's Choice 2013 Award for Best Service
TripAdvisor AwardsTUI Holly Awards
Being one of the top 100 hotels based on resort's facilities, cleanliness, friendliness of staff, quality of food and entertainment program.
Years: 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
TUI Environmental Champion 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
TUI Top Quality Award 2017, 2018, 2019
TUI AwardsAwards Won:
- HolidayCheck Award 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Top hotel 2013 award for best service
- Quality selection 2013
- Popular for beach holiday award 2014
HolidayCheck AwardsTravelife Gold Award
- Recognition of the resort’s fulfillment of global requirements for environment sustainability.
Years: Renewed for 2018 to 2020
Travelife AwardsAccommodation Excellence Award 2012 - Following excellent feedback with regard to friendly & welcoming staff, comfort, facilities and value for money.
Tropical Sky AwardsPresented for “Best All Inclusive Hotel” as rated by Hayes & Jarvis customers during 2007.
Hayes & Jarvis AwardsThe award honours the 100 best and most popular hotels in the ITS portfolio, with selection criteria including recommendations, quality and customer satisfaction. Year: 2016
ITS Red Star AwardGULET HOTELO AWARD, AUSTRIA
- Top 100 most popular hotels worldwide by Austria’s Gulet Touropa clients
Years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Gulet AwardsZoover Award 2013
- Highly recommended by Zoover reviews of holiday accommodations, destinations & attractions.
Zoover AwardsExpedia Awards Won:
- Premium Award 2008
- Top Product Award 2009
- Best Room Award 2010
- Insiders Select Hotel Award 2010
Expedia Awards- Recognition for proactive participation to gain optimum materialisation through their portal.
Years: 2010, 2012, 2013
Agoda Awards- Presented for “Achieving Consistently High Customer Service Satisfaction Levels” as rated by First Choice customers.
Years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
First Choice Award- Recognition for support rendered to Coast Guard operations in Northern Region.
Years: 2011, 2012
National Defence Force Award- Presented for Excellent Product, Facility and Services by International Commission.
Years: 2007 - 2009, 2010 - 2011 (Renewed)
Imperial Mark Award- RTK Top Hotel Award 2012 - Voted as “Top Hotel” by over 600 - affiliate travel agents in Germany
- RTK Hotel Award 2013 - Voted as top 100 hotels by German travel agents out of 600 hotels. Criteria is distribution friendliness, high quality in customer focus.
RTK AwardsThomas Cook Sunny Hearts 2016 (Best Hotel/Resort in Asia)
Thomas Cook AwardsHotels.com 'Loved by Guests' Award 2018
TUI Holly Award
Kuredu Resort & Spa was awarded the amazing title ‘Best long haul destination’ by TUI in 2012. Out of the 8,000 TUI hotels worldwide, the Holly is awarded to the top hundred. This is a great achievement and we’re thankful to all TUI guests who’ve been expressing their endorsement for our services.
Your satisfaction with Kuredu’s hospitality would not have been complete if it wasn’t for TUI’s tour representative for the Maldives, who is based on Kuredu and has been providing impeccable service to TUI guests. Receiving the flattering award ‘TUI’s best tour guide in the world’ based on your quality assurance questionnaires, we are certain our good cooperation will result in even greater satisfaction of TUI guests at the resort in the future.
In 2015, Kuredu was awarded the TUI Environmental Champion title (TUI Umwelt Champion) to recognize the resort’s sustainable and responsible management, focusing on areas such as energy and water savings.
Travelife Gold Award
Kuredu Resort & Spa won the Travel Life Gold Award again in 2018 for displaying a very high level of commitment to sustainability.
The resort encourages others to get involved and is constantly seeking out new opportunities for improvement. The resort adheres to the Maldives’ planning procedures for new developments, as well as as producing regular progress reports on the way it manages local community relations.