Kuredu Maldives Holiday for Families
Essentials / Kuredu for Families
Kuredu is a family-friendly Maldives’ resort. While Sangu and ‘O’ Resorts areas are reserved for adults (Sangu welcomes guests above the age of 18; ‘O’ Resort is open for guests older than 12 years), the livelier main area is especially popular with families with younger children and toddlers.
Here, parents and their kids can occupy their days with splashing in the sea or in the pool, making sandcastles and have all the fun and frolic that family time is all about.
For when you want to seek shade from the midday sun, hop on a snorkelling or diving boat, go for a couples’ spa treatment, finally finish one of those Kuredu Coolers, the resort’s Kids’ Club is a great way to ensure that everyone gets what they need.
- Kids’ Club welcomes children between the ages of 3 and 12 years old free of charge
- Children below 3 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
- Kids’ Club is free of charge
- Maximum of 7 children attended by one Kids’ Club Hostess/Host
- Children who are sick or exhibit signs of illness cannot participate in any programs and will require clearance from the resort doctor
- Due to safety and liability concerns, Kids’ Club staff cannot administer any medications to children.
- Opening hours: kids club: 09:00hrs-15:00hrs and 19:00hrs-22:00hrs; playground: 09:00hrs – 22:00hrs (no supervision provided).
- Babysitting is available for children aged 3-12 years.
- Babysitting service price is 15 USD per hour and per child (20USD after 22:00hrs).
- A minimum of 12-hour notice is required for the babysitting service. The booking can be made directly with the Kids’ Club Supervisor, in the Kids’ Club or through the Island Hosts or the Reception.
- Kids’ Club does not guarantee to accommodate last minute babysitting bookings
- Babysitting cancellation fee of 15 USD applicable if given less than 2 hours prior to the scheduled babysitting start time.
- One babysitter attends a maximum of 2 children per one babysitting session (or 3 children of same age)
- After every 4 hours of consecutive babysitting, a meal for the babysitter shall be provided (charged to guest if agreed) or released for one hour break.
- Babysitter can attend maximum of 8 hours babysitting daily (if not agreed differently by the babysitter)
- Babysitting can take place throughout the child permitted areas of the island or out of the island (e.g. on a boat along with child parent/guardian), guest room, kids club, etc., as per the parent/guardian requirements.
- Kids Club will not provide a babysitter if the child shows any signs of illness and babysitters are not allowed to give any medications to the child