Kuredu Maldives Holiday for Families
Essentials / Kuredu for Families
Kuredu is a family-friendly Maldives’ resort. While Sangu and ‘O’ Resorts areas are reserved for adults (Sangu welcomes guests above the age of 18; ‘O’ Resort is open for guests older than 12 years), the livelier main area is especially popular with families with younger children and toddlers.
Here, parents and their kids can occupy their days with splashing in the sea or in the pool, making sandcastles and have all the fun and frolic that family time is all about.
For when you want to seek shade from the midday sun, hop on a snorkelling or diving boat, go for a couples’ spa treatment, finally finish one of those Kuredu Coolers, the resort’s Kids’ Club is a great way to ensure that everyone gets what they need.
- Kids’ Club welcomes children between the ages of 3 and 12 years old free of charge
- Children below 3 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
- Kids’ Club is free of charge
- Children who are sick or exhibit signs of illness cannot participate in any programs and will require clearance from the resort doctor
- Due to safety and liability concerns, Kids’ Club staff cannot administer any medications to children.
- Opening hours Monday to Sunday: Kids Club: 08:00hrs-15:00hrs and 19:00hrs-22:00hrs; Playground: 08:00hrs – 22:00hrs (no supervision provided).
- A maximum of 12 children can be supervised inside the Kids Club. A maximum of 20 children is allowed at the playground (No supervision).
- Advance booking is required in order to enjoy the facilities and participate in its activities. Children might join the Kids Club without booking if a slot is available. Bookings can be made through the Kuredu App or at the Kids Club