Kuredu’s Chefs rewarded at the International Culinary Challenge
Kuredu’s talented Chefs recently successfully participated in the 12th International Culinary Challenge at the FHAM exhibition, picking up a number of awards and certificates. At the end of the three-day competition, Kuredu’s Executive Chef Paul is very proud to announce that his talented entourage of participants notched up 16 commendations in total, including – 2 gold awards, 3 silver, 6 bronze and 5 merits.
The Food and Hospitality Asia Maldives (FHAM) exhibition is one of the largest annual gathering of the Tourism Industry in the Maldives. FHAM International Culinary Challenge is organized in collaboration with the Chefs Guild of the Maldives and the Chefs Guild of Lanka, attracting 500 Chefs from over 75 resorts in the Maldives, representing over 20 nationalities.
Congratulations to our talented Chefs:
– Sam Peter (Gold in Biryani Dish category),
– Halthotge Palitha Pushpakumar (Gold in Docello Creative Dessert category, Silver in Creative Bread Display category),
– B.P. Jeewantha Ruwan Kumara (Silver in Fruit / Vegetable Carving category),
– Pathmanathan Subrabaniam (Silver in Appetizer category),
– Don Sanath Priyantha (Bronze in both Docello Creative Dessert and Dress The Cake categories),
– Nuwan Asanka K.A. (Bronze in both Poultry – Hot Cooking and Beef – Hot Cooking categories),
– H.K.P. Vithana (Bronze in both Appetizer and Lamb – Hot Cooking categories).