How to Spa During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Treating yourself to an indulgent treatment at a luxury spa is all part of the Maldives holiday experience and you’ll be glad to know that even during the coronavirus pandemic it’s still possible to enjoy some ‘me time’ and forget the world. The safety of our guests is our highest priority and that is very closely followed by the wish for everyone to enjoy their holiday to its fullest potential; there has never been a time when people are more in need of the escapism that only a spa can provide.
Our Duniye Spa team are operating an as near normal service as possible with following procedures in place to keep you safe:
– Reservations for spa treatments can be made by the Kuredu App or by calling ‘0 Spa’ from your villa.
– A wide variety of treatments are available to nourish the mind body and soul but facials and wedding make-up sessions are not currently available.
– Each spa client is temperature checked and a health history review undertaken.
– Rigorous sanitation and disinfection procedures are followed between clients.
– Masks are required to be worn in the treatment room.
– When visiting the spa please bring a maximum of one personal item with you such as a small bag if needed.